Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Introduction to my Blog

About me:
My name is Brandon Tarter, I am a fourth-year mechanical engineering student at San Jose State University and expect to graduate fall of 2019. My interest is primarily in outdoor sports and technology. I have a passion for rock climbing, hiking/camping, fishing, and surfing.  I have a hope of discovering new interests and hobbies in the Spartan Superway project. I am specifically interested in the mechanical design and improving my coding/experience in microcontrollers and any areas I am weak in. I am also looking forward to working in teams on projects that everyone benefits from and takes seriously. If for whatever reason you ever need to contact me my contact information is provided below. 

email:
tarterphone@gmail.com

brandon.k.tarter@gmail.com

phone (cell): 
(510)-274-9890

Brandon Tarter

No comments:

Post a Comment